At Capmo we are looking for a Staff Frontend Engineer (m/f/*) who will help us to digitalize the construction industry. Are you in for the challenge? If so, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the whole organization, helping us set standards and create a high-quality product while maintaining autonomy. You will have the chance to drive change and leave a mark on the digitalization of the construction industry, enabling the world to have access to cheaper housing and quicker access to public infrastructure.As a Staff Frontend Engineer at Campo, you will get to:
- Lead cross-functional initiatives to continue expanding and refining our product. In this role, you'll focus on customer needs while building high-quality solutions that scale with our rapid business growth.
- Make decisions with autonomy and solve problems with a significant scope or complexity
- As an experienced engineer, you will promote and adopt the best practices when it comes to architecture, design, development and delivery.
- Contribute code that not only complies with internal standards but stands as a model for maintainability and best practices. Advocate for the same high standard through code review.
- You’ll actively help your engineering peers grow through technical coaching and providing guidance.
- You will be taking a leading role in developing, communicating and executing technical strategy.
- Represent Capmo and its values in public communications and community contributions.