We are looking for a driven, experienced Product Designer who is excited about our mission and wants to help us build a user-friendly application that makes construction feel easy.
In this particular role you will contribute to our Product Vision & Strategy of enabling the construction industry to work more collaboratively and successfully in their projects. You will be the responsible Designer of our newest Product Team, building from scratch a new feature for our Product, iterating and scaling it to meet the needs of new and existing customers. We combine empathy, our craft, and creativity to create valuable, usable, and delightful product experiences.
These challenges are waiting for you:
- As the designer for our new Models & Plans division, you are responsible for building the site’s design
- You will enable our users to plan and work with cutting-edge 2D & 3D building models in order to centralize information and finish construction projects in time & budget.
- Build concepts by exploring different solutions, create prototypes to communicate and test your ideas, and deliver final UI designs for implementation
- You will work closely with our product managers and contribute to Product Discovery by validating ideas to ensure we’re building the right things in the right way.
- Collaborate with the Engineering team to make sure that your designs are feasible and support with QA during implementation
- You bring your work to UX team critiques and walk us through your design rationale; give constructive feedback to strengthen your peers’ quality of work