As (Senior-) Product Manager (m/f/d)
you will translate our product vision into strategic goals - you will be responsible for improving our product from start to finish. You will work cross-functionally with our designers and developers to take our user experience to a new level and position us uniquely in the market with new features.
These challenges are waiting for you:
- Develop a deep understanding of our market, our users, their pains and jobs-to-be-done
- Systematically collect user feedback, analyze it in depth and then put it into practice
- Create data-driven product strategies and derive a tangible backlog from them, which you and your team will implement together
- Rally the team around our strategic goals and relevant KPIs
- Drive the implementation of our strategic roadmaps and work intensively with the product design and developer team
- Effectively train other departments regarding future product changes - e.g. Customer Success, Marketing and Sales
What we offer
State of the art tech stack using React in the frontend and NodeJS in the backend hosted on AWS. Our mobile app is built in React Native with WatermelonDB as a client-side database that is synchronized with the backend for offline availability.
- You are granted a development budget of €1,500 per year for your professional and personal development as well as two Development Days (which you can take off for your development)
- 27 vacation days, one extra Culture Day as well as 14 bavarian public holidays p.a.
- Enjoy a remote-friendly environment and flexible options for home office and working hours
- Grow with new challenges through direct communication and an open feedback & error culture
- Look forward to regular, exciting (remote) team events and our bi-weekly get-togethers
- Visa Support & Relocation Budget
- For your work-life/food balance, we subsidize your membership in Qualitrain or your lunch with Lunch-it
- Take full responsibility for your tasks and help shape the future of the company and your team!
Capmo is the leading B2B SaaS solution for companies in the construction and real estate industry. We use intuitive technologies to digitize one of the world's most important industries, improving the lives of thousands of people and making buildings more sustainable and resource-efficient. We've won multiple awards as one of the most innovative construction tech companies and have tripled our customer base and team to over 50 employees from 12 countries in the last year. And we're adding more every day: By 2022, we'll have over 100 employees working on the No.1 construction software in Europe.