As (Senior-) QA Automation Engineer / SDET (m/f/d)
you work closely together with our product teams to make sure that we deliver a high-quality product at all times through a high degree of automation. If you are also passionate about establishing best practices when it comes to testing & testing culture, this is the place for you!These challenges are waiting for you:
- You work closely with our product teams to identify testing needs as part of our software development process.
- You build test automation frameworks to automate what can be automated, making sure no bug ends up on production.
- You establish state-of-the-art testing principles within the product teams, ensuring maximum product quality.
- You analyze coverage gaps and identify opportunities to speed up complex testing scenarios, involving micro-services and mobile applications.
- You improve our software quality by covering the whole spectrum - from functional testing to security.
What we offer
State of the art tech stack using React in the frontend and NodeJS in the backend hosted on AWS. Our mobile app is built in React Native with WatermelonDB as a client-side database that is synchronized with the backend for offline availability.
- You are granted a development budget of €1,500 per year for your professional and personal development as well as two Development Days (which you can take off for your development)
- 27 vacation days, one extra Culture Day as well as 14 bavarian public holidays p.a.
- Enjoy a remote-friendly environment and flexible options for home office and working hours
- Grow with new challenges through direct communication and an open feedback & error culture
- Look forward to regular, exciting (remote) team events and our bi-weekly get-togethers
- Visa Support & Relocation Budget
- For your work-life/food balance, we subsidize your membership in Qualitrain or your lunch with Lunch-it
- Take full responsibility for your tasks and help shape the future of the company and your team!
Capmo is the leading B2B SaaS solution for companies in the construction and real estate industry. We use intuitive technologies to digitize one of the world's most important industries, improving the lives of thousands of people and making buildings more sustainable and resource-efficient. We've won multiple awards as one of the most innovative construction tech companies and have tripled our customer base and team to over 50 employees from 12 countries in the last year. And we're adding more every day: By 2022, we'll have over 100 employees working on the No.1 construction software in Europe.