As (Senior-)QA Automation Engineer / SDET (m/f/d) you work closely together with our product teams to make sure that we deliver a high-quality product at all times through a high degree of automation. If you are also passionate about establishing best practices when it comes to testing & testing culture, this is the place for you!
These challenges are waiting for you:
- You work closely with our product teams to identify testing needs as part of our software development process.
- You build test automation frameworks to automate what can be automated, making sure no bug ends up on production.
- You establish state-of-the-art testing principles within the product teams, ensuring maximum product quality.
- You analyze coverage gaps and identify opportunities to speed up complex testing scenarios, involving micro-services and mobile applications.
- You improve our software quality by covering the whole spectrum - from functional testing to security.
What we offer
State of the art tech stack using React.JS in the frontend and Node.js in the backend hosted on AWS. Our mobile app is built in React Native with WatermelonDB as a client side database that is synchronised with the backend for offline availability
- You are granted a development budget of €1,500 per year for your professional and personal development as well as two Development Days (which you can take off for your development)
- 27 vacation days, one extra Culture Day as well as 14 bavarian public holidays p.a.
- Enjoy a remote-friendly environment and flexible options for home office and working hours
- Grow with new challenges through direct communication and an open feedback & error culture
- Look forward to regular, exciting (remote) team events and our bi-weekly get-togethers
- Visa Support & Relocation Budget
- For your work-life/food balance, we subsidize your membership in Qualitrain or your lunch with Lunch-it
- Take full responsibility for your tasks and help shape the future of the company and your team
Capmo is the leading B2B SaaS startup revolutionizing one of the largest yet most antiquated industries in the world, construction and real estate. We have been awarded multiple times as one of the most innovative construction tech companies and have tripled our team in 3 years to nearly 70 employees from more than 15 countries. By the end of 2022 we will define the digital future of the construction industry with over 200 people so that homes, schools and hospitals, among others, can be built on time, on budget and CO2-efficiently in the future.
The Munich-based software startup was founded in 2018. Several hundred customers and tens of thousands of users in Europe already rely on Capmo's digital solution and implement well over 10.000 construction projects with the software.